Reduce Costs With Construction Staffing Services
Offset the unpredictable rising costs of materials and diesel fuel with the money you’ll save working with construction staffing services provided by a labor staffing agency.
Does the rising cost of lumber, copper, roofing materials and diesel fuel have you looking for ways to reduce your construction project costs? When it comes to the construction industry, spending more doesn’t necessarily mean producing more. Contractors everywhere are searching for ways to reduce costs while trying to break even these days. While the only corners you should be cutting are those specified on your project’s blueprints and plans, one solution to lowering your construction costs is with construction staffing services from a reputable agency. Construction Labor Contractors provides flexible staffing solutions to fit any project need. With many construction staffing offices around the country, we are able to help project managers nationwide.
7 Ways Construction Staffing Solutions Lower Your Costs
CLC partners with your current workforce and develops a staffing strategy that will help you enhance your bottom line. Here’s how construction staffing services lower your employment costs:
- Temporary employees costs less than hiring full-time employees. Supplement your core staff during seasonal peak or busy time periods with a team of skilled labor professionals from CLC. While costing you less in fixed expenses, you won’t have to worry about full-time benefits or Obamacare when you partner with CLC to provide you with temporary skilled labor.
- Pay for only the skilled laborers you need. Rather than pay an entire staff of skilled tradesmen to stand around waiting for work to do, CLC sends you only the skilled workers you need at the time your project requires specialized staff.
- Reduce benefit costs. Another service provided by CLC is that all of our skilled workers are supplied benefits, which means you are not responsible for paying any benefits to your staff – this includes health insurance and paid-time off. CLC not only saves your company money, but all of the paperwork and pertinent information is maintained by CLC’s management system, giving you more freedom and flexibility.
- Limit the amount of overtime you pay full-time employees by working with a construction staffing agency. Construction staffing agencies reduce overtime costs by supplementing temporary skilled workers to work a limited amount of time, rather than paying your full-time staff to work overtime.
- Meet qualified skilled labor demands quickly. With the limited number of skilled laborers available, you can rely on CLC to provide a dedicated skilled craftsman fast. What’s especially nice about construction staffing services is that employees are hired specifically for their skill sets and require no special training before joining your team. And with the unpredictability of employee absences or downtime, CLC’s vast database of reliable, dedicated skilled workers eliminates the time and hassle associated with interviewing, and screening candidates and your needs are met the moment you call.
- Reduce unemployment claims. Construction staffing services eliminate the concern of an unemployment claim. Unemployment claims are the responsibility of the staffing agency’s unemployment rating, not yours, so you can rest easy when you work with CLC for all of your staffing solutions.
- Avoid workers’ compensation claims. Skilled workers provided by a construction staffing agency are the responsibility of the agency, so you will never have to worry about being bothered by annoying claims. You also save money by not paying for the cost involved to cover the worker’s comp insurance.
Construction Labor Contractors is a leader in the construction staffing industry. With over ten years’ experience, CLC understands how important it is to select the finest candidates to provide clients with the highest qualified skilled labor in the industry. We filter through hundreds of applications, screening each candidate with a one-on-one interview, background check and drug test. We also verify that training and certifications are current and up to date, providing you with exceptional value for your construction workforce.
You can trust CLC to provide skilled workers that are:
Working with a construction staffing agency is the perfect way to offset the rising costs of construction materials. In addition to saving money, you will save time and eliminate all of the headaches involved with hiring full-time employees. See for yourself and contact one of the Construction Labor Contractors workforce representatives today.