Cost-Saving Skilled Labor Workers For Construction Managers
Temporary Skilled Labor Workers Are The Solution
Meet your construction staffing needs fast and save money with the services provided by a temporary skilled labor agency. Construction Labor Contractors offers short-term and long-term skilled labor workers providing the simple solution to all of your skilled labor needs. In addition to the time you’ll save, hiring temporary skilled labor reduces payroll costs and construction labor turnover.
4 Advantages Of Working With Temporary Skilled Labor Workers
Working with a labor staffing agency makes sense. The percentage of construction contractors that hire skilled labor workers on a temporary basis continues to rise, for the simple reason that it saves companies money. Construction contractors have come to realize the benefits of partnering with labor staffing agencies like CLC because the need for traditional accounting, payroll, benefits and human resources departments is eliminated. You also save money on marketing because you don’t have to advertise and recruit for your open position.
- Employee Retention: Thousands of skilled labor workers are put to work each year working for construction staffing agencies. Statistics show that employees are less likely to call in sick or call off when their work is temporary. Skilled laborers from CLC enjoy the flexibility and guaranteed work schedule, which significantly reduces employee turnover.
- Cost Reduction and Budget Savings: Hiring skilled labor workers lowers your administrative and human resources costs.
- Agencies like CLC, manage the entire employment process, relieving you of all the costs associated with recruiting and hiring for your open skilled workers positions.
- Other services like pre-employment drug screenings, background checks, and validating education, training and certifications, have you money and time in administrative costs.
- CLC takes care of the expenses involved with processing payroll and benefits. With our skilled labor workers, you won’t have to worry about new Obamacare requirements or paying benefits for full-time employees!
- Hiring Knowledge and Expertise: Temporary construction staffing agencies have the knowledge and expertise you can rely on to staff your next construction project. CLC’s experience consists of over ten years of precisely matching highly skilled laborers to industry specific requests, exceeding most human resources recruiting and selection processes. Our comprehensive recruiting and selection process ensures that our skilled tradesmen are the best in the business and dedicated to their trade. We specialize in understanding your specific needs.
- Vast Database and Network Management: No need to advertise for open positions when you work with construction staffing agencies who have hundreds of skilled labor workers available. Whether you need seasonal skilled laborers or an entire team to work on a long-term construction project, we have thousands of tradesmen at our fingertips to choose from. We have 16 locations nationwide and have the ability to place workers at your construction site who are familiar with the area.
See For Yourself!
CLC focuses solely on construction staffing. We understand the construction industry very well and are best positioned to help you with your labor staffing needs. Eliminate time constraints and the high costs involved when hiring skilled labor professionals for your construction project. Take advantage of CLC’s temporary skilled workforce, and minimize your costs and time, and discover flexibility and freedom. Contact CLC today and complete your construction projects with confidence, within budget and in less time!