Temporary Labor Staffing
Hiring Temporary Workers–Adding to Your Skilled Workforce
There are many scenarios that bring a company to call on a temporary labor staffing agency for hiring skilled workers. An overwhelming project, extremely busy season or a employee’s departure can push a company to find leased employees quickly through an agency. Temporary labor or contract workers with a specialized skills set can save you the costs of hiring a full-time employee for a short period of time.
There are many other benefits to hiring temporary help. Up to 42 million people in the U.S. account for temporary labor. Filled with every kind of employee from construction workers to corporate executives, this employee pool has helped pull many companies through dire straights. The welfare of many important projects has been boosted with the arrival of temporary help. Additionally, many displaced workers have found refuge in the temporary labor industry.
Benefits of using temporary labor staffing solutions:
- Temporary labor allows you to have a “trial run” with specific employees. One of the biggest ways that companies lose money during the employment process is by hiring someone who is not a good fit. A skilled labor staffing agency minimizes this risk by allowing companies to comfortably evaluate workers for performance and fit before offering permanent positions.
- Temporary employees can bring specific skills sets not regularly available in-house. Some projects may just not have the margin to allow for full-time employees of every skilled trade. Yet they need the expertise from tradesmen in these fields. It is logical to contract these specialized workers for short-term work.
- For the construction industry, temporary labor staffing agencies have access to the freshest pool of skilled workers. Since the economic downturn in 2008, CLC has continued to train and prepare skilled workers.
- By relying on leading agencies like Construction Labor Contractors, project managers are able to streamline the hiring process. We use our resources to provide the best safety training and test for industry knowledge. As a result, you will have much more time to dedicate to building projects and rest assured that the hiring process is in good hands.
- Temporary labor staffing agencies give companies true front runners for permanent positions. Often, when there is a need to quickly fill a permanent position, some companies are comfortable selecting from the best temporary workers rather than taking on the cost of an extensive search from a larger pool of outside applicants.
Construction Labor Contractors is leading the temporary labor staffing industry in placing construction workers and skilled laborers. We are perfectly positioned to provide you with skilled labor, construction staffing and custom labor staffing solutions that make sense for your company. In addition, we can help you manage all your human resources needs including payroll, benefits administration, risk management, and more. Temporary labor staffing with CLC is cost-effective, efficient–a no-brainer.
Are you ready to get started?
Construction Contractors and Industrial Project Managers: We efficiently match skilled craftsmen to your specific project needs, while improving overall labor productivity and performance standards. Contact one of our flexible skilled labor representatives for details!
Skilled Tradesmen and Construction Workers: We guarantee competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a safe work environment, and the opportunity to renew your training. If you are looking for permanent or temporary labor staffing, fill out our jobs contact form today!